At Smith, Jordan, Lavery & Lee, we are pleased to provide quality representation in a broad range of practice areas. Very often clients come to our Easley, Clemson, or Powdersville, South Carolina offices searching for an experienced personal injury attorney or a real estate attorney but return later for help with unrelated legal matters. Because our approach is based on your unique needs and designed to achieve the best possible results, we are confident that you will choose us to handle all your legal matters. Some of the issues we handle include:
- Workers' Compensation - The Workers' Compensation laws exist to protect you when you have been injured on the job. We know the intricacies of the law and how to deal with an uncooperative insurance carrier and a difficult employer.
- Auto Accidents - Trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, and car crashes can devastate your family. Our personal injury attorneys aggressively pursue the compensation you need for lost wages, medical expenses, property damage, and other losses you may sustain on the road.
- Social Security Disability - Don't give up if your claim has been denied. We help many clients get the benefits they have worked for, need, and deserve.
- Personal Injury - Our personal injury attorneys represent the injured in settlement negotiations, alternative dispute resolution, and litigation. We assist clients injured in automobile and motorcycle accidents, medical negligence, in pedestrian and trucking accidents, and in a variety of other serious or catastrophic accidents.
- General Civil Litigation- In addition to general litigation, our law firm has extensive experience in real estate litigation involving termite damage, poor construction, fraudulent transfers, property line disputes, house flipping, and house appraisal fraud, as well as other real estate disputes.
- Real Estate - We will your handle real estate closings both residential and commercial, as well as other transactional matters. We will also help you with real estate litigation matters, including zoning and restriction issues. We have attorneys who work on complex real estate transactions in the areas of commercial and residential development.
- Corporate Law - We offer an experienced business and commercial law attorney to help your company grow or handle commercial litigation.
- Probate - Our attorneys will guide you through probate administration with efficiency and care.
- Criminal Defense- Our firm provides representation in many areas of criminal law. Three of our attorneys are former state prosecutors. One of our attorneys is certified to handle criminal defense in capitol punishment cases. We can and will provide representation in all types of criminal cases.